What is your Good Life?
Is it volunteering?
Making friends and staying connected?
Having a voice in things that concern you?
Finding a job and gaining new skills?
Who are we?
We are a group of individuals 18 and over who meet in a safe venue to learn how to take risks,
tell their story, connect with and inspire others, make individual choices, expand their potential,
increase community involvement and break down barriers.
What do we do?
- Attend Legislative Day to raise awareness about Disability Rights.
- Participate in the annual Sertoma Chill Cook Off.
- Volunteer with area schools, parent/resource nights & school fairs.
- Get involved in community events of interest.
- Host “Rock the Vote” to talk about the voting process.
- Collaborate with area businesses.
- Share our good lives, dreams & goals & so much more!
- Have Fun!
The meetings are currently held virtually until further notice.
Check out the “C.O.N.N.E.C.T.I.N.G” Facebook Private Group Page as a resource!
Are you interested?
Call or email: Kristi at 417-709-0057 firstname.lastname@example.org or
Bobbi at 417-830-9809 email@example.com